Don't Stop Till You Get Enough

sexta-feira, 29 de agosto de 2008
Artesanato de Antonio de Castro

Intro:You know I was wondering if we could keep on
Because the force it's got a lot of power
And it makes me feel likeIt makes me feel like
oooooh!
Lovely is the feeling now
Fever, temperature's risin' now
Power (ah power) is the force the vow
That makes it happenIt asks no question why (ooh)
So get closer (closer now) to my body nowJust love me 'til you don't no how (ooh)

Bridge 3 times:

Keep on with the force don't stop
Don't stop 'til you get enough

Touch me and I feel on fire
Ain't nothin' like a love desire (ooh)
I'm melting (I'm melting) like hot candle wax
Sensation (ah sensation) lovely where we're at (ooh)
So let love take us through the hours
I won't be complainin'
Cause this is love power (ooh)

Bridge 4 times

(Ooh!)

Heartbreak enemy despise
Eternal (ah eternal) love shines in my eyes (ooh)
So let love (ah let love) take us through the hours
I won't be complainin' (no no)
'Cause your love is alright, alright (ooh)

Bridge 8 times

Lovely is the feeling now
I won't be complainin' (ooh ooh)
The force is love power

5 críticas:

Râzi disse...

Ah, viadinho!!!!

Quando morri de susto com a música! hahauhauhuahauh!

Posso não!!

Beijão!

Leo disse...

Amo Michael!
Amo essa música!
Amo muito tudo isso!
:P

Kamilla Barcelos disse...

Essa música eu adoroooo!

Nadezhda disse...

(Não gosto de comentar em postagens antigas porque nunca sei se as pessoas verão).

É natural a menina não querer falar com você, mas tente falar com ela mesmo assim. (Piorar a situação não dá, eu acho).

;)

BinhoSampa disse...

essa vc fez ressurgir das cinzas...aff!!!

Abs:-)